We are looking for a passionate Scrum Master to join a company within the construction industry. This company growing rapidly and have amazing plans for the future!
● Previous relevant experience in a similar role
● Experience of managing and delivering projects using Agile methodologies
● A good understanding of the full scrum lifecycle
● Demonstrable experience in building and managing scrum teams, providing team leadership, people management and coaching for performance
● Experience with methods and techniques used for planning and monitoring the progress of projects and assessing their status and health as well as that of the team and the process.
● Established and demonstrable track record of managing all aspects of successful product delivery.
● Degree level or equivalent education in a software engineering discipline preferred
● Act as the Agile champion for the team, Managing the Scrum process, scheduling and facilitating all scrum ceremonies (planning, standups, retrospectives etc)
● Work with the Product Owner to groom and define the product backlog
● Set and deliver realistic deliverables within each sprint in accordance with the product roadmap
● Communicate progress with the team and Product Owners via sprint plans, stand-ups, burn-down charts and scrum processes.
● Liaise with other teams to share ideas, technology and any agreed cross-team deliverables
● Identify, communicate and mitigate any risks or impediments that may impact on team deliverables and remove
● Protect the team from external distractions and scope creep and remove barriers / blockers so that the team can focus on their work and deliverables
● Regularly assess the team’s Agile maturity and coach them to improve and become a self-organised team
● Facilitate, communicate and support release planning
● Work with Product Owner to scope and prioritise activities based on business growth and customer impact.
● Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation
● Work closely with the engineering team to deliver product improvements and lean time-to-market solutions.
● Provide practical assistance to the team to achieve the product KPI’s, goals and projects agreed with the business.
Team Leadership and Management:
● Lead by example, exuding positive energy and enthusiasm, inspiring others, encouraging teamwork and cooperation and ensuring that team members live and breathe the company vision and values at all times.
● Provide Agile, Scrum and technical guidance and manage the team so that Scrum practices are followed, and software development meets the highest standards in terms of functionality, quality, and overall customer experience.
● Responsible for the overall assessment, management and development of the product development team and for supporting the achievement of product and quality objectives.
● Manage performance standards without compromising on service or quality.
● Evaluate, coach and develop team members to build confidence and capability and operate to the highest standards.
● Work with the Development Manager and People team to ensure that performance is managed, objectives are set, feedback is provided, holidays and other absence is managed and team members have the appropriate skills to achieve their objectives.
● Responsible for assessing training needs and ensuring that the relevant level of learning, coaching or knowledge sharing is available to all team members, aiming to improve both individual and organisational effectiveness.
● Ensure that company processes, standards and policies are implemented consistently and that fairness, reasonable standards in the treatment of people, equal opportunities and work-life balance are maintained to create a high-performing work environment and retain team members.
If this sounds like you, apply now!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs