- Do you wish to develop market leading software?
- Do you have experience in the full development lifecycle, from design through to implementation?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
We’re looking for a C# Developer to develop market leading software so this is an ideal opportunity to learn and use a wide range of state of the art technologies.
As an ideal Developer, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Working level knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML-RPC and AJAX.
- You will be looking to develop your knowledge MVC, HTML5 and CSS 3.0
- You will have good interpersonal skillss and will operate expertly and professionally in a team environment.
- Hardworking, open-minded, positive thinking and delivery focused.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full life-cycle of software development; including requirements gathering, writing code, testing and liaising with clients and helping them set-up and configure software services.
- You will work closely with our expert development and quality assurance teams, applying best practice C#, .Net and SQL Server programming using Visual Studio 2010 and .Net 4.0
- You will be working on eCommerce and financial transactional systems, involving highly resilient platforms, all of which are in continual use by high profile companies operating at the top of their game.
- You will have knowledge of multi-threaded applications, IP based server application development, web-based applications, multi-tier applications and service based architecture.
Why work for our client?
Our client works well together as a talented and dedicated team. They’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, they value every contribution of the people make towards their clients, and reward it.
- Learning & Development - they encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp - you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development.
- Health & Wellness - they provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. They also offer health club membership discounts.
- Flexible Working Hours - They offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs.
- On-site parking & access to local public transport
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.