As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be an integral member of their technology team and be asked to lead a team of developers to complete various digital projects. Our client is expecting you to be able to manage the end to end development process and follow their best practice guidelines.
You have a passion for modern digital development practices always pushing those around you to adopt the latest tools and practices.
They have a casual work environment with unparalleled work quality, do code reviews and have an amazing team of music-loving, beer drinking, digital experts.
Who You'll Be
- 3 to 6 years of experience.
- Perform the role of a primary or lead developer on multiple projects simultaneously, reliably meeting deadlines and delivering fully functional web projects
- Ability to lead a project from a development and technical perspective, helping drive deliverables to the finish line on time and on budget.
- Passion to learn, explore and encourage the development team to utilize new web platforms, emerging standards, tools and best practices
- Help mentor and guide the careers of other team members
- Respond timely with Brand Managers and Digital Producers to support clients and suggest viable solutions to client requests and provide accurate software development estimates
- Solid understanding of the digital software development life cycle process and methodologies
- Highly Proficient in PHP, Apache and/or Nginx
- Proficient in Database management (MySQL, NoSQL and/or PostgresSQL)
- Proficient in web application performance
- Proficient in web application security
- Proficient with DevOps tools (Git, Gulp, Grunt, Deploybot, Jenkins) and processes
- Proficient in RESTful APIs, User Authentication, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web architecture
- Proficient in interfacing with 3rd party applications, API and SAAS/PASS providers
- Familiar with Hybrid-Native or Native application development
- Knowledgeable of web accessibility guidelines and accessibility implementation
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other related analytics platforms
- Knowledgeable of online marketing metrics for websites, email, social media, paid media, PPC and SEO.
- Has thoughtful opinions and can lead a technical conversation with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Burning desire to push the envelope and continually improve process and ability of all team members.
- Comes from a creative/design background and can work brainstorm potential applications with the creative department
- Delegates tasks to other team members and can lead external resources on projects
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.