- Developing and Integrating Analytics dashboards into production websites
- Responsible for creating and implementing secure architecture for production sites
- Developing back end services for website applications
- Designing and developing APIs
- Implementing micro-services architecture
- Implementing CI/CD framework
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Guiding in front end website architecture
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through as a lead, and mentor for project from conception to finished product
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, from a well-accredited university
- A minimum of 7+ years of technology development
- Experience integrating with SIEM tools, Splunk, log processing and real time event analysis is a nice plus but not a must
- Experience rewriting as microservice is a plus but implementing and consuming REST and SOAP services is a must
- Experience with Apache Spring, JPA desirable
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Java, PHP is expected
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and CI/DI technologies and practices
- Advocate of good testing practices, methods and quality standards
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent Leadership and Collaboration skills
- Strong Desire to engage in a finance / lending business environment.
- Experience with implementing and integrating Tibco Spotfire into production environments is highly desired
- Experience with implementing SAML or OIDC protocols and involved in SSO implementation
- MS in Computer Science from a well-accredited university
- Minimum 7+ years of technology development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.