Our client is on a mission to change online advertising. Publishers don't want to cover their articles in ads that make little money, advertisers don't want to waste money reaching the wrong people and users don't want disruptive ads that intrude on their privacy.
They have built Carbon, a best in class data management platform to make the web better for everyone. They are connoisseurs of data, and provide a platform for publishers to manage their first party data, get value from it through their suite of monetization products and increase their income through direct deals with advertisers.
They are constantly improving their product and pushing what can be done with data whilst maintaining their ethical-by-design mantra.
They have a highly skilled team and they're proud of their track record nurturing their employees and giving them opportunities to grow. They have a successful internship programme which is in its fifth year, their data science team works on an award-winning KTP programme with Durham University as well as having involvement in Durham PhDs in Computer Science. They value openness, communication and supporting their employees to be the best they can.
They're looking for a senior developer to join their team and share their passion and experience with building production quality .Net applications.
Who You'll Be
- Within a team of .Net specialists.
- Working alongside other teams, from solving user problems with the design and product teams, to the front end team to build your features into the product.
- Working with the team to break down features into tasks and ensuring they are delivered.
- Mentoring and supporting junior developers.
- Being concerned about system performance and making sure the best technologies are used for the task in hand, including the right component design, data structures and algorithms.
- Working with the latest technologies including Azure, AWS, Docker Stack, Container Services and Compute Clusters, Distributed Caching, AppVeyor, Git, Windows, Linux.
You must have:
- Are an experienced .Net developer.
- Have knowledge of .Net Core.
- Are experienced in safely deploying code to production environments
- Are excited by dealing with big data and solving problems and want to bring your experience to influence the development of their product.
- Have experience working with at least one of the big 3 cloud providers.
- Want to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Are self-motivated and passionate about your work.
- Have a strong desire to keep learning but also to share your experience and nurture junior developers.
- Have a degree in computer science or a numerate discipline
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.