Our client is on the hunt for a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join their special team. The successful applicant will have a great eye for detail and a HUGE passion for design, working on medium to large-scale brochure and ecommerce websites, as well as bespoke software applications for their growing client portfolio. Excellent communication skills are required, with a confident outlook, ensuring you can see through projects from start to finish. If you have real creative flair and love coming up with eye catching designs that deliver the best in user experience, then please read on...
Here's what they need from you:
- Excellent prototyping experience
- Competent with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Storyboarding, conceptualising ideas and creating both low & high fidelity wireframes
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Highly creative with strong attention to detail, design and colours
- Excellent appreciation of a clients brand and experience working within brand guidelines - translating a clients' brand into a digital realisation
- Great understanding of customer needs and key considerations for user experience
- Excellent appreciation of cutting edge, responsive website & app design – with a proven track record of delivering results from your work
- The ability to understand a diverse range of sectors/clients and translate this into intuitive design using this insight.
- The creation of use- focused email campaigns that drive results for clients
- Proven/past portfolio of projects
- Demonstrative experience of contributing to projects from a CRO perspective
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS
- Good knowledge of JS & JQuery and other JS frameworks
- Good knowledge of WordPress & Magento
- Good knowledge of modern web development frameworks such as Node, React etc
This role needs someone with a real passion to continually enhance their knowledge and skills, and the applicant must be hard-working and punctual, with the ability to fit into an ambitious, collaborative team of 32!
Personal Development, Communication & Teamwork requirements
- Participate in creative 'kick-off' sessions, collaborating with the wider team
- Attend and contribute in meetings with clients and other team members
- Strong organisational effectiveness and time management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have an outstanding attention to detail
- Work to tight deadlines, reporting to a project manager
- Offer insightful help wherever possible
- Follow industry best practice and trends, ensuring solutions are both industry-leading for a UX and creative perspective
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.