Our client is looking for an SEO Content Writer to join their dynamic and award-winning team based in the North East. Working in the fast-paced online world, you'll be responsible for planning and delivering online content for their new website, www.ashleighmoneysaver.co.uk with brilliant SEO practice as a priority.
If you are inspired by what they do, see yourself as a passionate consumer champion, and have the skill set they require, they would love to hear from you. This client is looking for a self-starter brimming with ideas to create unique and personalised content to engage their audiences.
Who You'll Be
- Identifying, developing, and writing compelling content for the website, including evergreen content and current news that will be valuable for their audiences.
- Managing and maintaining their top ranking pages.
- Monitoring trending content topics that are relevant to their audience.
- Maintaining a consistent brand voice that is friendly and approachable, yet informative and trustworthy.
- Monitoring and reporting engagement performance to inform and refine the content plan.
- Identifying new opportunities for content.
- Optimising content for search engine result pages.
- Experience in optimising content for SEO the associated skills such as building content strategy, link building, technical knowledge of SEO, on-site optimisation and writing copy that is SEO orientated.
- Excellent writing skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to deliver on clearly defined briefs, hit tight deadlines, and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Degree level or equivalent (Required)
This is a great early career opportunity
- Copywriting: Min 2-years (Required)
- SEO: Minimum of 2-years (Required)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.