As an SEO Manager, you will lead their SEO accounts and help clients grow while enforcing a high standard across your immediate team the wider agency.
You'll have plenty of opportunity to progress and will be involved across all their SEO accounts, giving you the chance to rapidly expand your knowledge.
They're a close team so they want someone who has a get-up and go attitude who is great at building relationships and can help maintain their friendly and positive working environment.
Who You'll Be
- Strong track record of creating and implementing ethical SEO strategies to reach client objectives across technical, content, and links
- Creative thinker able to apply that approach to SEO campaigns and projects
- Strong strategic thinker, able to interpret a brief to come up with a plan that achieves client objectives
- Strong analytical mind and able to provide meaningful insight against client KPIs and tying these back to client objectives
- Proactive attitude, always on the front foot and going above and beyond for your clients and teammates
- Great at problem-solving, you take problems in your stride and work to solve them with the resources available to you
- Extremely organised, you can plan, organise, and schedule workloads with client objectives in mind
- Multi-channel awareness, able to use insights from other channels and apply them to SEO
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, producing flawless documents
- Positive attitude with good self-confidence and able to show your best side and remain positive, generating good energy and good will within the company
- Experience developing a team and facilitating the development of your team's knowledge and skills across SEO and aspects of digital marketing
- Proven track record pitching and able to interpret a client brief to create and pitch a response to achieve their objectives
- Good at building strong relationships with fellow team members and clients
- Good mentoring skills, able to mentor more junior members of the team across a variety of tasks to improve their knowledge
- Lead on all things SEO and oversee the day-to-day activity across their clients
- Ensure SEO activity is of a high standard and put processes in place to encourage efficiency and innovation
- Consistently educate and facilitate the education of the SEO team and wider agency on best-practice and techniques
- Work closely with members of the SEO team to ensure they are on top of their work, achieving objectives within the time allocated, and meeting deadlines
- Work with Client Services to communicate what activity is carried out and ensure they and the client are kept up to date on progress
- Work with the PR and Social team to develop effective campaigns and activity that help achieve client goals
- Work with their Content Editor to develop content strategies that help achieve client goals
- Work with the Business Development team to produce and attend pitches
- Follow the latest developments in the SEO industry and share with the team
- Host knowledge shares for the agency to ensure they continue to employ the most effective SEO strategies
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.