- Key to success in the role is prior experience leading SEO projects and cutting-edge practical knowledge of optimisation techniques that actually work.
- The ideal candidate would also have the ability to work autonomously and possess a forward-thinking view of their discipline.
- As part of the Strategy team, your responsibilities would comprise managing your own portfolio of projects, working with other teams to plan and execute effective work and developing excellent relationships with clients. You must also be comfortable tackling problems with data and thrive alongside the Lead SEO Strategist in developing team process.
- Progress is at the heart of what we do, so we ultimately need people who can organise projects, have a bias for action and aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
The day-to-day Responsibilities:
This position will involve day to day management of a number of projects, with responsibility for a set number of clients, including comms and reporting. The role will involve working with members of the SEO team and marketing department to meet client KPIs. Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Define requirements and drive strategic direction on allocated projects, delivering quarterly client plans.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to provide diverse approaches covering multiple aspects of SEO as a discipline.
- Day-to-day project management of planned tasks for specific clients.
- Ongoing client communication regarding updates and account progress.
- A collaborative delegation of work to appropriate members in sub-teams.
- Delivery work on tasks defined in plans where required.
- Tracking, reporting and providing detailed analysis on project performance.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 300 6501 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.