Our client is looking for a driven, motivated and highly capable Senior SEO expert to join their team. Working alongside their account management and content marketing teams you will be responsible for defining their clients SEO strategies, growing their organic performance and delivering workflow on a portfolio including some of the biggest brands in the UK.
They work as a team to ensure what they deliver is best in class and need someone that can share in their values and success.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO and the drive to push their clients' organic performance.
Who You'll Be
- Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on their clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for their clients
- Complete in depth reviews of their clients' content creating a gap analysis and recommending detailed content plan.
- Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
- Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
- Attend client meetings or conference calls when required to support the Account Management or New Business teams
Relevant Skills & Experience
- Previous SEO experience in an agency or client side role - ideally 3 years or more
- Experience using Google Analytics and technical SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Oncrawl.
- Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
- Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues
- Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.