- Responsible for ensuring major and significant incidents are resolved within agreed Service Levels (SLA)
- Lead and manage incidents to resolution
- Support significant incident triage ensuring the correct priorities are set and the appropriate response coordinated
- Responsible for ensuring effective post incident review takes place and outcome communicated
Who You'll Be
This successful candidate will be delivering a world class service to major clients, supporting and building the service relationship, ongoing incident management and escalation management, and the service transition for new clients. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring Service Delivery Manager to join and develop their career working in a growing and dynamic role.
- Support and manage 3rd party supplier governance and relationship management processes
- Responsible for timely delivery of quality of Incident Management information for Management packs and driving ongoing incident updates and awareness
- Support Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes
- Performance reporting both internally and externally to clients
- Support for ensuring all accountable systems are adequately documented, licenced and regularly peer reviewed
- Support Technology Disaster Recovery process and plan
- Own and manage, where agreed, the operational customer relationship and conduct performance reviews for services supplied.
- Manage ongoing organisational service-related process review, to ensure processes are relevant and accurate.
- Implement agreed revisions, or design new processes as required.
- Manage customer escalations, relating to in-life services, ensuring timely and accurate communication to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage, support and lead a team of Duty Managers and oversee a wider shift rota of Application Support and Platform Support Engineers
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and get the best out of people.
Skills & Experience
- Strong client relationship skills
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Support service improvement plans liaising with the Account Managers
- Resourceful and confident
- Delivery and service orientated
- Calm in a crisis
- Driven to succeed
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.