Our client is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about crafting, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose our client as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
We are looking for people who are passionate about producing good quality code and who are keen to contribute positively to the working environment.You will be directly involved in the design and implementation of solutions and services using the latest tools, technologies and standard methodologies.
- Working experience of developing C# and .Net based applications.
- Experience in developing web-based applications and services using ASP.Net, MVC and Web API.
- A deep understanding of Unit Testing and Dependency Injection.
- A proven working knowledge of SQL server, Team Foundation Server, Windows Server, Visual Studio, and VSTS
- Experience of working in an Agile environment using SCRUM framework.
Some of what you can expect:
- Contributing to developing their new gold standard Awarding platform.
- You’ll be using the latest Microsoft tools and technologies including Azure Cloud Services, Microservices and .Net Core
- Have the opportunity to contribute your expertise and deliver outstanding outcomes.
- Be part of a growing dynamic team of highly motivated experts
- Receive a very competitive salary and benefit package
In order to attract exceptional people our client offer an excellent package. This includes;
- A competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Up to 12% employer pension contribution.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and three additional days at Christmas.
- Flexible working hours.
- High spec equipment and tools including MSDN Ultimate, ReSharper, Pluralsight etc.,
- Death in service benefit.
They also encourage your continued personal development through dedicated time and resource for up-skilling and attending workshops and conferences.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.