Produce and support Osbit software development to deliver 'OSBIT' performance.
- Concept production, development and design freezing
- Ensure that the technical solution matches the technical specification of the project and identify variations where appropriate
- Technical ownership of development to deliver a project design 'OSBIT'
- Take responsibility in a close-knit team
- Be a point of contact for customers and suppliers
Preferable / Opportunities for training:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a 'system view' to ensure the provision of a working solution to Osbit quality
- Drive the internal design review process to ensure that a technical solution remains on track
- Support Osbit Sales & Marketing activities as a technical expert
- Develop and support other Osbit engineering staff – to ensure a positive team spirit
- Identify and track areas of key technical risk – provide technical solutions if required
- Ensure that the management system and safety procedures are followed and applied
- Provide an ongoing contribution to developing, establishing, implementing and enforcing innovation and development practice
- Opportunity to assist with build, test and commissioning of equipment at various locations
- Participate in training and development programs as required by the company
- There will be times when you may be required to undertake additional tasks, duties and responsibilities within your capabilities.
- The Company reserves the right to vary your tasks, duties and responsibilities at any time and from time to time according to its business needs
- Understanding and applying object oriented programming and MVC design principle
- Development of software applications supporting subsea vehicle and offshore assets
- Development of software applications supporting subsea vehicles and offshore assets
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.