Our cient looking for a Software Developer to join their small but growing startup. Set up in January 2018, they're developing a platform that turns any car into a connected car, allowing a consumer to use leverage their driving data to be rewarded with cheaper car insurance, and protect them when they’ve had an accident with real time support using Intelligent Voice. They're taking full advantage of being born in this digital age - their entire stack is full serverless! They are fully on AWS with all their backend written in Go, deployed on Lambda and created and managed by CodePipeline & CloudFormation.
Who You'll Be
- Creating and improving websites used both by consumers and other businesses
- Developing APIs
- Creating chatbots
- Changing the face of motor insurance
You should apply if:
- You have at least 3 years experience developing commercial solutions
- You are a keen learner and love sharing your knowledge with others
- You want to be involved in building a product that can change lives
- The work they're doing sounds exciting!
Bonus points for (but not essential):
- You have some experience with strongly-typed languages (Go,Java, C, Scala, etc.)
- You have experience using AWS toolsets including Lambda, S3, CodePipeline andCloudFormation
- Providing examples of your work (GitHub, Codepen, Heroku, etc.)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.