Newcastle upon Tyne
£25,000 - £40,000
- A minimum of 2 years experience using Net and C# based applications
- Experience in developing web applications in Asp.Net, MVC or ASP.Net Web API
- Design and optimisation of SQL Server Databases
- Dependency Injection(Ideally autofac)
- Unit Testing(Ideally Nunit)
- Version Control(Ideally Git)
- Creation and use of a RESTful interface(Web API)
- Server-side experience using node.js
- Experience with Azure web services
- Experience of working in a Continuous Deployment Setting
- Familiarity with Team City and/or Octopus Deploy
- Experience of working in an Agile process using SCRUM techniques.
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Must work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own time, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at both a technical and non-technical level
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.