Our mission - to create the best online gaming experience, has seen us rapidly grow the gaming revenue of the brands under management from £0.5 million to over £50 million in just five years – impressive? We think so…
We are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Software Engineer to join our development team?...
You will work in our development team on client facing and internal applications alongside our back end developers. You will contribute to all aspects of our development strategy including design, requirements gathering, new features, testing, compliance and performance enhancement. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and creative team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and improving current sites and platforms.
- Contributing to enhancements to the development environment.
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing features for performance and SEO.
- Designing and implementing mobile features.
- Review and criticise team member submission to the code base.
- Discern and apply emerging technologies.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a Front-end developer.
- Building scalable, highly performant applications.
- Experience with Native JS, ES6, and Sass/Less.
- Experience using NPM, Yarn or Gulp.
- Adherence to SOLID and DRY Principles and Software Design Patterns.
- Browser testing and debugging, and writing Unit tests.
- Comprehension of UX and design principles.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Knowledge of GitLab or other version control systems.
- Be comfortable with completing individual tasks, as well as collaborating with a team.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience working on PHP (Laravel 5+) based applications.
- Experience using Node.js.
- Experience writing React and React Native applications.
- Experience using Front End frameworks such as Bootstrap or Semantic-Ui.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.