- Work alongside the customer, sales team and design team to find, preset, demonstrate, describe and estimate IT solutions for potential projects.
- Consult for IT concepts and software processes in the sales phase.
- Ensures that any requirement changes within the projects are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle
- Support testers in the evaluation of potential defects
- Defines software requirements and provides effort estimates
- Collaborates with software engineers to identify project gaps and related costs elaborate potential solutions to bridge the gaps
- Writes software functional specifications and supports in writing functional test specifications and reviewing them
- Defines and documents change order with the customer
- Works in accordance with their standards concepts, standards, rules and tools within the division.
Who You'll Be
- Support sales with specific software products know-how
- Present and demo their software products to prospects
- Elicit software requirements from prospects and propose standard solutions
- Collect and refine user requirements into proper specifications
- Provide correct and meaningful estimates according to requirements
- To undertake the delivery of a defined part or a project and documentation as required.
- Maintain and update documents as required.
Technical knowledge & planning
- Develop a profound software products know-how
- To maintain an awareness of new and related technologies
- Follow common team goals and sub-ordinate individual preferences
- To proactively work to develop and maintain good working relationships within the departments, company and customers
- Provide support and products as needed
- To fully document all requirements definition, estimates and specifications to the required standards
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.