Our client is looking for a SQL developer to develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports to enhance organizational productivity.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Research required data
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggest new queries
- Work with Web Developers to create stored procedures required by the web applications.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.