Newcastle upon Tyne
£25,000 - £30,000
Salary depending on experience. If the candidate has solid experience of both digital and print account management the salary would be greater. Experience of direct mail campaign planning and management would also be an asset.
- Responsible for project management of web build, digital and print projects
- Experienced in dealing with clients and expected to attend meetings as well as speak regularly over phone and email
- Meticulous attention to detail in all activities
- Effectively managing/coordinating the team to deliver the project and ongoing campaign work
- Suggest and implement methodologies to optimise studio account management team performance where appropriate
- Overseeing accurate estimating of time/budgets for all studio (design and digital) work
- Adherence to project/campaign budgets, methodologies and deadlines
- Adherence to Cool Blue’s internal management protocols (training will be given)
- Confident in own capabilities and able to present/defend ideas, strategies etc to management/client team(s)
- Can manage effectively under the pressure of multiple deadlines and changing client needs
- Ability to create team-spirit within the studio and to achieve team buy-in to decisions, deadlines, behavioural requirements etc
- Logical thinker
- Not afraid to be firm in decision-making and ensuring outcomes from the team based on those decisions (equally applicable to dealing with the management team as internal studio team)
- Consistent and clear in working methods and practices
- Proven studio management experience + skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience of managing digital and large scale print projects
- Clean driving licence and own transport
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.
Chat on WhatsApp
Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs