Newcastle upon Tyne
£30,000 - £35,000
Technical Account Manager
We are ambitious, technologically advanced, meticulous and we want to work with the best!
We recently launched Carbon – a cloud-based Customer Focused Data Management Platform enabling our clients to collect, manage and leverage their audience data, and now we’re looking for people to further bolster the team.
As a Technical Account Manager based primarily in our Middlesbrough technology hub you will be the first point of contact for all our clients, offering them on-boarding support, user training and management of technical issues – either resolving directly or through our support system. You build strong relationships and are able to manage expectations and resolve issues swiftly.
- Be the main point of contact between clients and technical teams
- Own the on-boarding process with sales teams
- Resolve issues in the platform where possible
- Prioritise queries and provide status updates to clients
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Monitor service levels to ensure adherence to SLAs
- Communication with users to improve engagement stats
- Report client feedback to the Product Team
- Understand the product roadmap and release cycles
- 3+ years experience in an Account Management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial focus
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage expectations
- Background in software and technology
- Experience within the AdTech sector
- Basic understanding of system architecture
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 300 6501 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.