£30,000 - £35,000
Technical Account Manager - Newcastle - GBP30,000 - Digital Agency
We are ambitious, technologically advanced, meticulous and we want to work with the best!
We recently launched Carbon – a cloud-based Customer Focused Data Management Platform enabling our clients to collect, manage and leverage their audience data, and now we’re looking for people to further bolster the team.
As a Technical Account Manager based primarily in our Middlesbrough technology hub you will be the first point of contact for all our clients, offering them on-boarding support, user training and management of technical issues – either resolving directly or through our support system. You build strong relationships and are able to manage expectations and resolve issues swiftly.
- Be the main point of contact between clients and technical teams
- Own the on-boarding process with sales teams
- Resolve issues in the platform where possible
- Prioritise queries and provide status updates to clients
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Monitor service levels to ensure adherence to SLAs
- Communication with users to improve engagement stats
- Report client feedback to the Product Team
- Understand the product roadmap and release cycles
- 3+ years experience in an Account Management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial focus
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage expectations
Chat on WhatsApp
Chat on Messenger
- Background in software and technology
- Experience within the AdTech sector
- Basic understanding of system architecture
Back to Jobs