Our client is looking for a driven, motivated technical SEO to join their team of experienced Organic Search experts. Working alongside to their account management and content marketing teams you will be responsible for delivering workflow on a portfolio of clients including some of the biggest brands in the UK, in a timely manner, whilst adhering to their high quality standards.
The industry is very fast paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO.
Who You'll Be
On-going training is provided but they are looking for someone that can hit the ground running in some, if not all of the below responsibilities:
- Conduct on-page / technical SEO audits to find and remove any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on their clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
- Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
- Assist the Account Management team with technical queries, understanding SEO performance and contributing to monthly SEO reports
- Attend and contribute to internal strategy meetings to help define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
- Attend the occasional client meeting or conference call when required to support the Account Manager with SEO queries
Relevant Skills & Experience
- Previous SEO experience within a previous role ideally 1 year or more
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Experience using Google Analytics and technical SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz
- Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues
- Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.