As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyse complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
You'll work closely with experienced technologists, product owners and customers, interviewing people and carrying out user research to develop technical documentation and expand their information architecture.
Who You'll Be
- Championing excellent documentation as a first class citizen in their product line up.
- Responsible for defining and maintaining the overall strategy for customer-facing and internal information architecture
- Responsible for developing a clear, consistent and coherent documentation style and ensuring all technical documentation aligns appropriately
- Interview technology and product experts to translate complex product in formation in to simple, polished, and engaging content that sets both our customers and internal teams up for success
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards
- Provide guidance on information delivery approaches
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Work with development and business support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralised storage
- Training and education of other bede staff in technical writing skills
- Ensure high quality documentation keep space with fast-evolving platform functionality
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.