What will you do?
Successful candidates will be integrated into a high calibre team which provides a full development life-cycle - from concept and idea generation to development, testing and ongoing support. You’ll have prior experience of testing across a variety of browsers and devices, ideally within a highly regulated industry.
Quite simply we love tech and you’ll share this passion and use it to:
- Analyse software requirements and ensure clarity of understanding.
- Understand the goals and real-world application of the Test Strategy.
- Define software features, with the assistance of Dev and product owners and define test scenarios within those features.
- Design test scenarios based on project documentation.
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests.
- Report defects to the required standard to the Lead Developer.
- Provide inputs to the team in order to improve the test process.
- Keep up-to-date on the development of technology, the popular testing tools and the business domain.
- Work in a growing, autonomous team.
- Provide feedback on colleagues’ code
Employees are passionate about their chosen career paths and if successful, you'll be working with people that love what they do – therefore, you should too.
We look for the following from our people:
- Good communication. It sounds clichéd but things like being able to express your ideas clearly, talking to non-technical colleagues and effective feedback during code reviews are incredibly important.
- A desire to learn. Our dev teams do a lot of things other companies don't, so there is a lot to learn. But that's a good thing as we don't want to stand still. We want people who want to improve themselves.
- Suggest improvements. We're constantly looking to improve the way we do things. From managing our workloads to the way we deliver our code. We have an open attitude to new ideas. If you don’t like the way something is done all we ask is that you suggest a better way of doing it.
- Think of new and unique ways to improve our customer's experience.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.