A passion for software development
The enthusiasm and attitude to learn new technologies
Our client is currently looking for an experienced senior PHP developer to help drive their aggressive product roadmap, improve the performance and stability of their systems and develop software engineering best practices across the organisation.
- Delivering innovative web functionality using OOP PHP.
- Build new features with consideration for testability and extensibility.
- Working on their in house booking and reservation system, building new features whilst helping to improve the overall architecture for their diverse client base.
- Be involved in technical discussion and become a subject matter expert.
- Encourage innovation and help support an environment to help build an award-winning software solution.
- Experience with Kohana or a similar PHP framework
- Production experience with Linux / Unix environments
- Travel Industry experience
- A background in commercial development, travel or ticketing beneficial
- A track record of constant learning and understanding of software patterns
- Solid understanding of OO PHP and MySQL
- jQuery , CSS, XML
What they want from you
- A passion for wanting to develop the best and most ground-breaking software you can.
- A love of the tech, music and travel.
- Good attention to detail and testing.
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.