- Responsive HTML/CSS
- Extensive experience with WordPress
- Experienced using modern software workflow tools – git, Gulp, Sass, Webpack
- Comfortable building front end templates from Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or XD
- Backend experience with PHP/MySQL
- Solid, dependable and pixel-perfect
- A desire to push themselves creatively
- WP Plugins - WPML, Ninja Forms, Security etc...
- Experience with any of the following: React, Cordova
- Experience with automated deployment of websites (CI/CD or git-based deployment such as WP-Engine or Netlify)
- Experience with Laravel, Drupal or other open source CMSs
This would swing it
- An amazing portfolio demonstrating good animation skills
- A genuine interest in a wide range of cutting edge digital technologies
- Demonstrate something they have done which ‘wows’ us
- Candidates must supply an online portfolio of work
- Candidates should apply if they are looking to work in a busy agency environment where multiple projects run concurrently
- Candidates should be willing to complete a coding challenge as part of the interview process if required
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.