The organisation specialises in the gaming industry and is in a state of hyper-growth and there has never been a better time to join!
The role requires a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working remotely in a start-up environment, wearing multiple hats at times.
Some responsibilities & duties:
● Engage with 3rd party vendors and implement robust, well-structured, performant, comprehensively tested integrations using their provided API documentation. Document integrations with clearly written language that describes business flows.
● Actively engage with QA, Security, Release & Operations early in the development cycle to achieve high-quality releases that pass through their respective gates the first time.
● Build a culture of best-practice engineering with a focus on Quality and Automation.
● Ensure integrations are instrumented and well-logged to diagnose production issues
● 5+ Years of .NET development experience; Visual Studio, C#, WebAPI, WCF
● Solid foundations of writing OO code which is clear, efficient on resources, robust/resilient, high-performance, testable, extensible, encapsulated
● Understanding of good API design principles, experience with REST / JSON interfaces
● Experience with MySQL database, React.js, RabbitMQ, Ceph, Redis a plus
● Experience developing for virtualized/cloud environments VMware, AWS, Azure
● Understanding of enterprise system design and integration patterns
● Experience working in (and contributing to) well-governed software development practice
If you're interested in finding out more info about this position, apply now!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs