Do you like large-scale engineering problems? Do you thrive on being one step ahead and solving problems for development teams before they arise? Would you enjoy being responsible for engineering standards?
Our Senior Engineers form the backbone of our engineering community focusing on companywide, complex and often ambiguous problems. As a Senior Engineer, you will own and lead cross-team initiatives shaping our system architecture and improving our operational excellence standards. You will collaborate with other engineering leaders in identifying and procuring new tools that will massively improve our system of delivery. With no line management responsibilities, your focus will be on raising the bar of our engineering culture through mentorship and influence.
Ideally you’ll have:
• deep experience building .NET micro-services and expert-level knowledge of .NET framework internals.
• expert-level understanding of engineering standards, design patterns and architectural principles.
• demonstrated experience in achieving alignment across a group of people around technical decisions.
• demonstrated record of scaling engineering initiatives within an organisation.
• deep understanding of the importance of a service meeting its SLO’s.
• Understand what it takes to develop resilient, scalable and secure software.
You don't need to have experience with all of the tech below but a desire to learn and work with cutting-edge technology is a must:
• Web development using TypeScript, React, Redux, Apollo and ReactiveX.
• GraphQL and RESTful APIs built in NodeJS and NestJS.
• Backend services implemented in C# and .NET Core
• Services run in AWS Lambda, ECS and Kubernetes.
• Services deployed with Jenkins pipelines.
• CloudFormation and CDK for infrastructure configuration
Does this role sound like you? Then apply now before it goes!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs