We are looking for a UX Researcher to join a company within the health sector. Want to work somewhere fun and exciting, where no two days are the same? Then this is definitely the role for you! This role is hybrid within the North East.
As a UX researcher, you’ll be responsible for:
● Owning and executing the research strategy - understanding the market, the competitive landscape, and most importantly; our customers, becoming the main voice of their needs, behaviours and pain points.
● Interpreting briefs and formulating effective research initiatives that results in a world-class, industry-leading suite of products.
● Having a deep understanding of qualitative and quantitative research, bias and personas.
● Presenting and advising on research data for effective planning and decision making.
● Researching and developing user personas that best describe the user base.
● Championing the end-user and ensuring they are at the forefront of our business, product and design decisions.
● Having excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills that convey effective messages and clearly visualise findings to stakeholders.
● Working closely with a multidisciplinary team of senior management, product staff, designers and developers.
Key things they are looking for:
● Experience working in a UX researcher or similar role.
● The ability to manage several projects at the same time, with an excellent eye for detail and quality.
● Knowledge of the latest tools, tech and methods of conducting research.
● The ability to self-manage time and task priorities.
Nice to haves, but not essential:
● An interest in the health sector
● Experience with basic prototyping and creating high-level UX flows.
● Experience working in or adjacent
Want to find out more about this role? Apply now!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs