Looking for a dedicated and ambitious Data Analyst to join a non-profit to help in their cause to combat poverty on an international scale. You’ll be expected to provide analytical support for the organisation through database query writing, data extraction and production of reports - as well as provide data and technical support to the Lending Team.
● Produces key data reports for the organisation.
● Performs Data Quality Reviews - manipulating and cleaning large data tables to ensure that data meets standards and objectives.
● Data extraction and data analysis reporting using Excel and SQL queries and other related software such as SQL Server Reporting Services.
● Carries out reviews of existing lending portfolio and produces analytical reports to support lending decision-making.
● Carries out audits of information and database records.
● Identifies areas to increase efficiency and set up and maintain automation of data processes
● Works to produce maintainable, automatic reports to reduce the support burden and allow the opportunity to develop new reports.
● Provides first line support to people within the business on desktop windows systems.
● At least 2 years’ experience of data driven reporting.
● Detail conscious, designing and reviewing data layouts and ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
● Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
● Excellent SQL, Excel, and Power BI skills Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
● The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations.
● Excellent communication skills, using verbal and written communications with a wide range of people from different backgrounds.
● Experience of working with, and building relationships with, others who are based remotely- good at building & managing relationships via telephone, video calls and email.
● Self-motivated, proactive, organised and able to use initiative and prioritise (self and others) in a multi-task environment.
● Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
● Comfortable troubleshooting basic Windows Desktop support issues.
It is also key that you have a strong social motivation and empathise with the objectives of the Foundation. Fairtrade and overseas development is offered - it is essential for our employees to have an understanding of the main issues we’re tackling.Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs