We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join a company within the Health sector. This is the ideal place if you’re looking to work with a fun and exciting team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Reporting to the Head of Brand, you’ll be responsible for planning and implementing our multichannel digital marketing strategy and managing our digital marketing teams.
● You will develop and plan our digital marketing strategy, ensuring your teams efficiently manage their time and deliver outstanding work.
● Manage the planning and implementation of marketing activities, in-line with our offline marketing strategy
● Identify areas for growth and development within our digital marketing team and strategy.
● Be accountable for the tracking and reporting of marketing activities, ensuring that the company sees a significant return on investment.
● Ensure that key projects are being driven forward in the areas of Digital Advertising, Website, Data/Analytics, Email, SEO, Digital PR and Social Media.
● Build and grow our in-house digital marketing team.
● Ensure all website content and communications fall in-line with our brand guidelines and are executed to a high standard
● Oversee the production of content for social media, website, email and paid digital advertising.
● Work closely with the Design team, ensuring that projects are completed on time and according to the brief.
● Support the development of team members with regular catch-ups.
Key things they're looking for:
● 3+ Years experience in a Marketing Manager role previously.
● Solid knowledge of website analytics.
● Full understanding of all digital marketing channels such as Paid and Organic Social, Search, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Digital PR.
● Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
● Highly organised and experienced in managing projects.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● The ability to handle and manage several projects at once, with excellent attention to detail
● An interest in Health and Fitness.
● Good working knowledge of Photoshop and Premiere pro.
● Excellent written communication.
Back to Jobs