We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join a company within the fitness industry. You will conduct high-quality research and user testing, to make recommendations on changes to style or approach where needed; edit and proofread copy; make sure content is clear, well organised and grammatically correct. You will conduct keyword research and use keywords to effectively aid SEO efforts for our website, and write fun and attractive copy for our app and other media.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
● At least 3 years’ as a Copywriter or related role.
● Ability to conduct research using a variety of techniques, in order to write accurate copy.
● Ability to absorb, understand and quickly assimilate the Team RH tone of voice.
● Drive brand consistency across all company communications.
● Develop and implement brand guidelines.
● Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
● Use SEO practices to optimise articles and increase visibility
● See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
● Excellent written and verbal communication, with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation.
● Strong attention to detail.
● 25 days paid holiday + public holidays
● Potential performance bonus
● Free tea and coffee
● Regular staff socials
● Casual dress
● Company pension
● On-site parking
Back to Jobs