We are looking for a creative Social Media Content Creator to join a company within the health sector. They are looking for someone who can create fun, eye catching content for their social media channels.
- Creating, filming and editing content for Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, as well as other social media channels.
- Identifying social media content opportunities across the business.
- Understanding what makes hyper-engaging content, and being able to edit it accordingly.
- Understanding and reporting on the latest trends in social media.
- Preparing for social media shoots, ensuring that props and clothing are available for filming.
- Providing strategic insights and ideas for our social media channels, which reach large and diverse audiences.
- Assist with planning and ideations for social media content.
What they are looking for
● An existing public social media channel, which you’ve grown either personally or for an existing business.
● Expert shooting, video editing and content creation skills using Adobe Creative Suite and programs such as Premiere Pro, Lightroom, After Effects and Photoshop
● Expert knowledge of producing content for a range of channels, with a track record of generating high levels of engagement among online communities.
● Excellent visual storytelling skills and eye for detail.
● A can-do attitude and positive approach to new and innovative ideas.
● A keen understanding of what makes engaging content and attracts their audience.
Nice to have
- Experience using Blender or other 3D modelling software.
- Experience working in a social media capacity at a health and fitness brand.
● 33 days holiday.
● Generous discounts on all merchandise.
● Competitive salary.
● Free staff fun days and socials.
● Many opportunities for career development
● Enhanced sick pay, maternity and paternity pay.
● Free snacks, tea and coffee on-site.
To find out more on this role, apply now!!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs