This organisation is looking for a Games Developer to join their expert team. They are looking for someone who has experience working with unity, photon pun and git. This is a hybrid role in London with 3 consecutive office working days and 2 at home.
You will be contributing to important decisions within a multidisciplinary team of passionate and talented people. This will involve fleshing out the details of a game's design, overseeing testing, and revising the game in response to player feedback.
Some of the responsibilities:
● Creating a mobile game in a fast-paced environment
● Communicating well and collaborating effectively with the wider team and senior stakeholders
● Versatility to work on all aspects of the game (gameplay, features, menus, platform specifics, etc.)
● Knowing when to persevere and when to pivot to new ideas
● Deconstructing and analysing mobile games mechanics
● Supporting and contributing to new game/feature ideas
● A typical day will involve implementing new game features and services alongside developers and designers, improving existing game features based on testing feedback, and solving complex technical issues including performance, memory usage, and cross platform issues.
Some of the requirements:
● You enjoy playing mobile games
● Professional experience as a Unity game developer in photon pun and git
● A creative mindset with a strong sense of ownership
● You're an impact person who shines through by the quality and timely execution of games you help create
● You can design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code through the appropriate use of design patterns
● A track record of working on mobile games, having worked on at least 2 games
● Familiarity with optimization issues
To avoid missing out on this great opportunity, APPLY NOW!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs