Our client in the health and fitness sector are looking to further expand our creative team and are seeking a graphic designer to join them.
● Working closely with the creative team to deliver world-class content based on briefs you’re given.
● Developing ideas and concepts for campaigns and translating these into high-quality artwork.
● Creating content optimised for different social media channels, such as Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
● Designing content for emails, printed marketing materials and website pages.
● Creating graphics for our website and app.
● Creating graphics and designs for packaging materials for our range of merchandise. Researching design work to develop concepts for larger projects.
● As a creative, we’ll also be looking for you to bring fresh, new ideas to the table.
● Good knowledge of both print and digital design.
● At least 4 years of experience in a Graphic Design role.
● A keen eye for detail, design and a creative and artistic mindset.
● A high level of experience using the full Adobe Suite, in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XD.
● Ability to translate briefs into creative and visually stunning pieces of content Desired Skills
● Experience using Sketch.
● An interest in the health and fitness industry.
● A sound understanding of the intended audience and how graphic design can be used to further the needs of the business.
● Experience with producing content for specific social media channels as well as a good knowledge of the required dimensions and file types for social media channels.
● A degree-level knowledge of design is desirable but not essential
Back to Jobs