We are looking for a Product Owner to join a company within the Health Industry who are looking to expand their team due to rapid growth. If you’re looking for a typical, boring office job then this is not the place for you. However, if you like voicing your new and exciting ideas and being part of an amazing team then apply now!
● As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for communicating with the business directors and management to understand the goals and vision for digital products.
● You will make use of in-depth user research and customer feedback to make informed decisions regarding upcoming features and create a comprehensive
roadmap of work. You will strive to anticipate and understand customer needs at all times.
● You will manage the backlog of upcoming work to ensure all tasks are prioritised correctly and oversee the entire development process.
● You will be responsible for making decisions during the development process from a business or user perspective.
● You will produce detailed business specifications, user stories and define acceptance criteria.
● You will contribute to Ideation and Discovery meetings, review sessions, as well as Retrospectives.
● You will help facilitate good communication between the Technology department, and others throughout the business.
● You will produce detailed road maps of how we take our tech products from conception to completion and update key stakeholders throughout the journey.
Essentials they are looking for:
● At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
● A good knowledge of agile software development.
● Technical background with knowledge of digital development and web technologies.
● Flexibility and a good attitude towards change.
● Excellent degree of communication skills and experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
● Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
● Experience or good knowledge of the fundamentals of coding and UX/UI.
● A keen interest or understanding of fitness and nutrition.
● Experience using fitness or food-tracking applications.
If this role sounds like something you’d be interested in, apply now!!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs