Looking for a dedicated and ambitious Systems Administrator to join a non-profit to help in their cause to combat poverty on an international scale. You’ll be expected to develop and maintain the Information Technology Infrastructure in order to support the business requirements. As well as provide support to our developer in projects, creating and extending databases and monitoring / operating the regular systems infrastructure tasks such as the backup and server update processes.
● Assist our developer with database related tasks, creating databases, writing stored procedures and views in MSSQL.
● Troubleshoots technical issues and identifies modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
● Manage the day to day tasks associated with the backup, server update, and Anti-Virus processes including ensuring the AWS cloud backup is up to date.
● Monitor IT Service Availability and manage downtime in an organisation operating internationally.
● Resolves and troubleshoots issues with Windows Servers, including Exchange and MS SQL servers.
● Administers the hybrid Domain environment including Active Directory and Exchange.
● Supports and administers the network infrastructure including VPN.
● Write scripts to automate common server/infrastructure tasks.
● Strong enthusiasm for technical related projects
● A problem-solver with analytical proficiency
● Able to support a Windows server environment, troubleshooting issues with WSUS and
common backup software.
● Able to administer MSSQL server, and write and tune queries,
● Able to solve problems unmonitored and adapt thinking to the task in hand
● Self-motivated, proactive, organised and able to use initiative and prioritise (self and others) in a multi-task environment
It is also key that you have a strong social motivation and empathise with the objectives of the FoundationApply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs