We have an excellent opportunity for a number of experienced Java Developers to join our in-house team to work on bespoke websites and applications in our well-established digital agency in Edgbaston, Birmingham. With an excellent working culture, a flexible working day and a great work/life balance, this role is an great opportunity to join a fantastic growing agency working on high profile, demanding projects for national and global clients.
Who You'll Be
As Java Developer your roles and responsibilities will include an array of duties including:
Buiding technically driven back office systems, accessible web sites and APIs for mobile applications and third party systems using Spring, core Java, and other technologies subject to the requirements of their clients
- Working with complex data and creating bespoke e-commerce solutions
- Reporting to the Technical Director you will be working independently and collaboratively on a variety of projects and challenges.
What will you need to apply
- Significant experience within an agency
- A positive, 'can do' problem solving outlook
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with Sprint and Core Java.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of other languages including (.net, php, objective c, etc) and server side (Linux, Apache, etc).
- Experience interfacing with third party systems and APIs
- Experience implementing testing protocols/methods.
- An interesting in emerging technologies and practices
- Very comfortable with programming and open to learning languages and frameworks as required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.