This client is seeking an experienced Full-Stacked Drupal Developer to maintain its Drupal and Wordpress websites on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Acquia Cloud, and Pantheon.io.
This is full-time position that includes salary and benefits depending on experience. Benefits include medical insurance, disability insurance, life insurance and dental insurance.
2 weeks paid vacation is also included.
Candidates may work remotely, but will be required to be able to meet occasionally with the team in Needham, MA.
- Maintain and update Drupal 7 sites hosted on AWS
- Perform server updates on AWS EC2 instances running Ubuntu 14
- Manage EC2 instances and reservations
- Maintain and update Drupal 7 and 8 websites hosted on Pantheon
- Maintain and update Wordpress sites hosted on Pantheon
- Manage and update DNS records
- Manage backups and off-site syncing
- eep SSL certificates current
- Manage development, test, and live environments on Pantheon and Acquia
- Troubleshoot website performance, email deliverability and other technical website related issues
- Preferred Requirements
- Experience / familiarity with Drupal, custom modules and plugins
- Experience with Acquia and Pantheon hosting environments
- Experience with Ubuntu web servers
- Demonstrated experience managing enterprise level deployment workflows (dev/test/prod) and Git workflows in a distributed development environment
- Experience handling and prioritizing maintenance and support tickets through Github
- Demonstrates attention to detail, strong organization skills
- Command-line and drush experience and familiarity with drush aliases
- Understanding of New Relic for performance monitoring
- Experience using git with Github and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of web accessibility and security
- 30 paid holidays including bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- Fresh fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual training / conference attendance budget
- Team sports and activities
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.