An exciting role has just come up for an enthusiastic IT Project Manager in Newcastle. You’ll be joining a fast-paced digital marketing agency that work across multiple service lines and have a huge spread of clients both regionally and nationally. The company has a very fun, creative culture and is going through significant growth.
Here’s a taster of the role...
● Developing and maintaining strong client relationships, with the ability to understand client needs and goals and how to achieve them.
● Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation and reports, internal project processes, and client roadmaps.
● Monitor project processes as they evolve to ensure clients’ needs are met at every stage and that standards and requirements are met throughout the lifecycle.
● Act as a coach to the development team and practise servant leadership.
The person we’re looking for...
● Has at least two years’ experience in an IT or digital project manager or agile role, with experience in facilitating and participating in key Agile rituals across development teams
● Is a confident self-starter with a can-do attitude, who can work both independently, as part of a team, and act as a coach for fellow team members;
● possesses excellent self-management and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and clearly communicate across multiple project stakeholders;
● has a strong understanding of clients’ project requirements from cradle to grave and the software development lifecycle.
Back to Jobs