£50000 - £85000
We are looking for a passionate software engineer who keeps up to date with the latest development changes. You should endeavour to write clean code and constantly improve the apps you work on. Join this company for the opportunity to work on highly scalable, performant, maintainable and secure Web and Mobile Applications for clients in the heavily regulated online gaming sector.
- Extensive experience in iOS development.
- Proficiency with the iOS tech stack including Swift.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
- Experience building adaptive UIs for Mobile Devices.
- Familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines.
- Experience, or keen to be involved in mentoring Junior Team Members.
- Understanding of core computer science principles and concepts i.e. MVC, OOP, memory management.
- Experience mentoring Junior Team Members.
- We build our own Swift frameworks for reusable code across our apps.
- We practice TDD so we know when our code breaks.
- We follow the SOLID principles and are always trying to leave the code cleaner than we found it.
- We have a great CI setup with Jenkins and Fastlane validating our commits with our cluster of macOS hosts.
- Continuous delivery with Fastlane, merging to a release branch automatically triggers the process to ship our builds to store.
Tech interesting to them:
- App clips
- Xcode 13
- Clean Architecture
Chat on WhatsApp
Chat on Messenger
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Quarterly team events
- Birthday Holiday
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Tech Loan Scheme
- Performance bonus & profit share scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Travel Loan scheme
- Supplies of fresh fruits, cereals, biscuits, nibbles, etc. in the offices
- Friday-evening beers
- Relevant training and training budget
Back to Jobs