We’re looking for quality assurance specialists with development, test automation and BDD experience to join an innovative tech consultancy that are setting up a brand new tech hub right here in Newcastle!
They’re all about bringing together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients and a stimulating and rewarding environment for our people.
● Contribute to the planning, design and implementation of testing frameworks.
● Scripting automated tests and working collaboratively with other engineers in a continuous build environment.
● Working in a fast-moving agile team implementing best-practice testing, test automation and BDD practices.
● Java, or other scripting languages such as C#, Python, Ruby, SQL.
● Software testing tools (e.g. jBehave, jUnit, Cucumber, Specflow, jMeter, Gatling, Appium etc.)
● Cloud DevOps environments such as AWS, Azure ect.
● End-to-end Agile software delivery including analysis, enterprise development, build & deployment, and support.
● Expertise and confidence to work with a range of partners across diverse business and technology communities
A Few of the Benefits:
●Hybrid working – you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
●Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
●Flexible benefits allowance – you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more...
●We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
●Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
●Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
●25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
●Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
Back to Jobs