This health/tech business is on the lookout for talented, creative and unique people to join their team. If you’re looking for a typical, boring office job then they're not the place for you. However, if you like voicing your new and exciting ideas and being part of an amazing team then we want to hear from you!
As a back-end developer, you will be working on a range of products - client-facing and internal systems, as well as work on any new projects we have in the pipeline. You will provide input throughout the process of building new features and/or systems and general production maintenance and bug-fixing.
- We expect you to take pride in your work and deliver exceptional results.
- You will monitor the functionality of all of our digital products.
- Ensuring that all of our digital products are fully functional and tested before being pushed to release.
Essentials we are looking for:
- Professional experience with Node & Typescript. Experience with PHP & Laravel is advantageous.
- Ability to model relational database schemas from the ground up, with performance & extensibility in mind.
- Experience with document-based storage, e.g, MongoDB.
- Ability to efficiently utilise caching. We tend to use Redis.
- Understanding of and ability to use queues.
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Knowledge and experience with Git version control system.
- Knowledge on and ability to use various software design patterns.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in reactive JS frameworks. We tend to use React.
- Experience using state management libraries/frameworks, e.g. Vuex, Redux.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with TDD.
- Understanding of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and coding style guides, e.g. PSR-12, etc.
- Experience in a full-stack or front-end development role.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply now!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs