This company is certainly pushing the boundaries in their sector by completely transforming it!
They have built a ground-breaking platform in the security space and now have an opening for an enthusiastic back-end engineer with a strong understanding of well-architected and tested systems to become a key part of the in-house development team and help shape the future of the platform. You will initially be working on building REST API’s across a selection of their PHP based microservice based applications.
What are they looking for?
If you can:
● Communicate with colleagues and clients to build a common understanding and deliver to expectations.
● Have a strong desire to implement standards based, clean, testable code with a strong understanding of architectural principles.
● Contribute to peer code review process to ensure code quality.
● Defining REST APIs using the OpenAPI framework.
● Implement component based features without the need of a framework.
As well as have tech experience in:
● PHP 7.2+
● Test-driven development.
● Understanding and appreciation of PSR standards.
● CI/CD technologies and principles.
And it would be a huge bonus if you have:
● Experience with event-sourced architectures.
● Experience with microservices.
● Cloud/Distributed architecture.
● Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem.
● Experience with Go and Python.
What can they offer you??
● A remote/flexible working environment
● Supportive, knowledgeable team
● 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
● A healthy personal development/training budget
● In-house Hackathons
● Quarterly team socials in the North East, with your travel and accommodation covered
● Private pension
● Regular wage reviews through monthly one-on-one meetings and quarterly performance reviews
● The chance to work for an ambitious, innovative tech company
If you want to be part of something great - APPLY NOW!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs