We are looking for a motivated Business Analyst to join a company within the gaming industry. This company is continuing to grow and is looking to expand its talented team. In this position, you will play a vital role as a liaison among the customer, scrum team, and commercial teams. As well as gather and interpret requirements coming from clients and translate them into technical requirements.
● Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
● Experience in a customer/client facing role.
● Analysis experience in full software development lifecycle.
● Excellent understand of technical integration paths (API’s)
Nice to have:
● Experience in agile methodology, ideally SCRUM
● Knowledge of mobile technologies
● Knowledge of the betting and gaming industry
As a Business Analyst you will:
● Act as the main technical interface between the customer, scrum team, and commercial teams.
● Support the technical solution being delivered, with the Technical Lead who will own the overall technical implementation
● Interpret requirements from clients and translate them into technical requirements.
● Lead internal and external technical discussions during scoping and delivery phases.
● Support commercial teams during technical pre-sales discussions.
● Provide hand-overs demos to our customers.
● Provide strong analysis skills to identify solutions and opportunities from customer requirements.
● Able to support multiple development streams concurrently
● Remote/Flexible Working
● Quarterly team events
● Birthday Holiday
● Generous Holiday Allowance
● Tech Loan Scheme
● Performance bonus & profit share scheme
● Cycle to Work scheme
● Travel Loan scheme
● Friday-evening beers
● Relevant training and training budget
Back to Jobs