We’re looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join an innovative agency. In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to show your passion for creativity and technology, deliver exceptional experiences, stand up for your work and your teams and inspire both the team and their clients.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
● A graduate degree or equivalent/relevant qualification
● 3+ years of experience in a digital agency as a Project Manager
● Excellent understanding of stakeholder management and client relationship experience.
● A solid understanding of various project management methodologies and how to adapt these to the project and client deliverables.
● Demonstrable experience working within complex projects with different types of project teams
● Proven experience of managing project finances, timelines and resourcing
● Excellent multitasking skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
● Be trusted to manage time, tasks and people without creating issues
● Be able to work on any aspect of a job and capable of managing multiple jobs/tasks to their time and standards, achieving desired outcomes
● Hosting client status calls and managing expectations
● Write and share project status reports with the Head of Delivery and/or Senior Project Managers
● Manage project resourcing, deliverables and budgets
● Be confident in writing proposals and scoping documents for the Head of Delivery and/or Senior Project Managers
● Technical understanding with delivering web development projects.
● Understanding of development frameworks and UAT processes.
● Care for our brand, culture, business and workspace.
● Confident with UX and IA
● Be able to produce user stories (including acceptance criteria)
● Feel comfortable with multiple teamwork tools to satisfy internal and external necessities
● Handle difficult client conversations with support from the Head of Delivery
Back to Jobs