A capable and talented Full Stack Developer to join their expanding team.
Our client is looking for someone who is excited by a challenge and who has the right skills and innovative approach to development.
You will be collaborating closely with their User Experience and Design teams.
You will become a part of their experienced workforce working on some exciting digital and mobile projects.
Who You'll Be
- 2 to 3 years commercial experience
- Industry experience with frameworks and libraries such as Laravel, OctoberCMS, React and Redux
- Experience working with large object orientated systems
- Experience of building responsive websites
- Experience of version control such as Git
- A keen interest in technology trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.