We are looking for a full-stack engineer to join a company within the tech sector who are looking to evolve and scale their engineering team to accelerate the delivery of their ambitious roadmap.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The role holder will be an integral part of the product-engineering team acting as an experienced developer supporting the team whilst owning and leading the development of key product functions and features. This role is remote, so you are ideally a self-starter who can manage your own work.
You’ll get to work with a lot of exciting tools & technologies. We rely heavily on:
▪ Kubernetes & Docker to schedule and run our services.
▪ AWS for all of our infrastructure
▪ PHP/Laravel – backend API services
▪ Jenkins and GitHub for our CI/CD pipelines
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
▪ 4+ years experience building web-based applications
▪ Experience in building an SPA with an API backend
▪ PHP (Laravel, Symfony)
▪ Version control such as GIT
▪ Working with relational databases such as MySQL
▪ Implementing and enforcing shared coding standards
▪ Writing effective unit and acceptance tests
▪ Providing estimates of effort for solutions Beneficial
▪ Familiarity with Amazon Web Services including Ec2, RDS, SQS, SES, S3
▪ CI/CD experience
▪ Experience working in an agile Kanban environment
Back to Jobs