£35,000 - £40,000
Graduate .Net Developer
We are looking for .Net developers to work at the bleeding edge of adtech. You will be part of a team creating sophisticated big data applications, sometimes from scratch, sometimes adding to existing systems.
In this role, you should be able to write great code and you will also have a sharp eye for spotting defects.
You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of .NET Development
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Experience with testing
- Experience with writing apis
- Experience of cloud environments such as Azure, AWS is desirable.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- At least a 2:1 BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related numerical field
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 300 6501 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.
Chat on WhatsApp
Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs