This is an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to jon a company within the legal industry. They are looking for someone who has a deep and broad knowledge of Microsoft computer platforms and Cloud solutions, as well as someone who is innovative, commercial and who values the work that they do.
Some of the responsibilities:
You must have a deep and broad knowledge of Microsoft computer platforms and Cloud solutions.
Expertise in cloud solutions is essential (Azure would be an advantage)
A solid technical background in Windows Server Administration is required as a core responsibility, as this role has to provide tier 3 support to the existing on premise windows infrastructure.
You will be supporting the IT department as a whole evolve our best practices for deploying our solutions both into Microsoft Azure and our on premise Data Centres.
Some of the requirements/skills:
• Networking (Virtual Networks, Virtual WAN's, Express Routes, Private Links, Checkpoints)
• Compute (Virtual Machines, Availability Sets, ASR)
• Security (CIS Benchmark, Key Vaults, AAD, MFA, MS Defender for Cloud)
• VMWare 6.7, VMWare Site Recovery Manager (SRM), Windows Server 2012+, Active
Directory, Group Policy, HPE Server Infrastructure.
• Experience in troubleshooting technical problems involving software and operating systems.
Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
• Terraform, MS ARM Templates
• Scripting (PowerShell, bash)
• PRTG, Azure Monitoring
Process & Change Control
• ITIL framework, ITSM with ServiceNow
• Be able to create technical documentation for the technical audience and fully conversant with the change control precepts and practices.
• GitHub, Azure DevOps
For more information, apply now!!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs