We are looking for an Integrations Engineer to join a company who have a Sass platform. This company works with some great brands such as Samsung, MusicMagpie and many more. The role holder will be an integral part of the product-engineering team acting as an experienced developer supporting the team whilst owning and leading the development of API integrations and the platform’s public API.
You will get to work with a lot of exciting tools & technologies. We rely heavily upon;
● Kubernetes & Docker to schedule and run our services.
● AWS for all of our infrastructure
● PHP/Laravel – backend API services
● Jenkins and GitHub for our CI/CD pipelines
Who they are looking for...
● 3+ years experience building web-based applications and APIs
● Good understanding of REST and HTTP
● PHP (Laravel, Symfony)
● Working with databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
● Version control such as GIT
● Implementing and enforcing shared coding standards
● Writing effective unit and acceptance tests
● Providing estimates of effort for solutions Beneficial
● Familiarity with Amazon Web Services including Ec2, RDS, SQS, SES, S3
● CI/CD experience
● Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
● Knowledge of the Swagger/OpenAPI spec
● Experience working in a remote agile Kanban environment
Back to Jobs